Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkins

So I usually like to carve at least one pumpkin every year for Halloween. But this year, I figured I would try something different and sculpt one instead. I'm pretty happy with how it came out considering that it was my first attempt. I'm really happy with how the teeth came out though...it does look pretty creppy when I open my fridge up after I've forgotten that that's where I've stored it. I also decided to do the pumpkin for my workplace to represent my department. I decided to go the usual route of a three tone pumpking. Since the residents are the ones judging them, I figured that I would do something political since the election is coming up. I'm putting Obama and McCain on the pumpking, that way it caters to residents in both parties. I'll post pictures of the finished product as soon as its done. I've also got some last minute adjustments to my lego costume so I'll be posting pictures of those as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: