Thursday, October 23, 2008

Heh

I know that it's been almost two months since I've updated this thing so I'll sum it up as best as possible. I studied. Or at least tried to study sometimes. My PCAT exam was this past Saturday and all I can say is that I'm glad that it's over. No more feeling guilty about whether or not I should stay home and read. I get my results back in about 5 weeks so we'll see how that goes.

One of my favorite holidays is coming up, Halloween, and I've just started on my costume. I'm gonna be a lego man figurine. In my opinion, the best costumes are homemade because you know that it will be original, for the most part. I've already finished the hands and the torso, so it's just the head and the legs. I'll post pictures of it when i'm finished. Perhaps I'll make a tutorial of it as well if it comes out pretty good. I'm not trying to boast, but I would say that so far it looks better than what others have come out with on the web. I just hope that it stays together come Halloween.

I was also introduced to something called StubleUpon and all I can say is that I am addicted. All you do is download this toolbar for your browser. Then it asks you to pick your interests. Once you've done that, you're ready to stumble. You click the buttom , oddly enough, called "Stumble!" and it will send you to a site based on what you set in your profile. These sites are based on what other users have recommended for a certain category. I now "Stumble" for at least half an hour a day. I'm actually doing it right now in another tab as I type out this blog. Sure, not every site is going to be great, but you do find sites you would have otherwise never came upon that will pique your interest. Check out this awesome video that I stumbled upon:


EepyBird's Sticky Note experiment from Eepybird on Vimeo.

1 comment:

mj said...

ok that was pretty cool. but who does that?! haha