Friday, October 31, 2008

Finished Costume

So here is the finsihed lego man costume. I think that it turned out pretty well myself. And I can walk rather fine in it. And it really isn't that hot, but we'll see about that after I've been walking around for an hour. But I will be wearing a camel back filled with ice water to keep me hydrated. Unfortunately, I am unable to go to the bathroom in this costume so I'm gonna have to figure something out later on tonight. Will post more pictures from Downtown and Waikiki. Later.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mark said...

best costume ever...you've totally outdone yourself this time

MOMMY 2 THREE said...

This is very AWESOME! My son totally came up with the idea of dressing as a LEGO minifigure all on his own. I told him there was no way... until I saw this. I was wondering if you posted a tutorial for how to make this as you suggested you might. Can you tell me how you made the head out of posterboard?? My son would LOVE it if I could make a minifigure costume for him. Can you help, PLEASE!!!!