Monday, August 18, 2008

Catching up

Since I'm in between school right now, I finally have time to catch up on some TV shows, which works out perfectly since a lot of the shows are premiering next month. One show that I'm really glad that I got to catch up on is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's one of the most original and outlandish shows that I've ever seen. All of the characters are vain to say the least and lack any sense of morals. I also have a lot of respect for the people working on the show since three of the main actors are also writers and executive producers of the show. They just do it all. Well if you get the chance, check it out. Every episode from season 1-3 is on Hulu. Season 4 premiers on Thursday, September 18th at 10pm on FX.

Just a short little clip from the episode "Dennis and Dee's Mom is Dead." The guys realize that they don't really have any friends so they come up with an idea to meet other guys.

No comments: