Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pumpkin Cheesecake

One thing I like about the holidays is the extra time you get to catch up on things. Now one of the things that I like to do when I'm bored on the internet is browse through food blogs and recipe sites. As you can imagine, I come across a lot of different recipes that I wanna try, but getting the time to do them is a lot harder than you think it is. This pumpkin cheesecake that I made for Thanksgiving just happens to be one of them. I've been meaning to make this one for a while, so I figured what better time than the biggest feast of the year.


The funny thing about this cheesecake is that I've never made it before and I kinda tinkered with the recipe, which I usually only do on the second go. And since it is a cake that's to be served at Thanksgiving lunch (my family has always done a lunch, then we have more leftovers for dinner) I couldn't cut into to get a taste, so my first try will be along with everyone else's. As long as it tastes half as good as it looks, I think I'll be ok though.

1 comment:

Jibbersweet55 said...

You should make this pie again and send it to me in Peru. Also a box of banana lumpias. How is the Big island?