Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Made it on the site

So as you may know, I enjoy cooking and baking from time to time. I recently saw this and got inspired to try it out myself. I give all credit for this idea to the guy from the other site, but he was missing the ghosts after pac-man devours a power pellet. I am also a member for allrecipes which is a great site to get recipes. I have the link in my sites that I frequently visit pane to the right and you should check it out when you have the chance. Well at the site, you can submit pictures of recipes that you have tried so I submitted the following picture and it got voted as a favorite to be shown on the main page for tomorrow (today). I have to say that I'm pretty proud of that since it's a pretty well known site.



Another thing is that the cookies didn't taste that bad either. I'm not a huge fan of sugar cookies, but these were alright...I'm sure the icing had a lot to do with it. I'm trying to come up with other video game ideas, maybe iconic powerups from other classic games.

No comments: