Monday, July 7, 2008

Picnic in the park

Hmm not much going on in my life. I'm changing back to my old work schedule so I'll have Sundays and Mondays off again. I really missed having a day off that most of my friends have off so I'm definitely happy about having Sunday off. Plus that's the day that I usually go fishing. Speaking of which, I'm planning on going this coming Sunday, but we'll probably go out to Waianae side this time.

Let's see...the criteria for the next showdown in chinatown came out: Super hero movie, props-compass and alarm clock, line-"How would you like that?." I know that we're gonna get to use a good camera for this next one so it should turn out more awesome than usual. I like some of the ideas that were proposed so we'll see.

Oh yeah, getting back to the title of this post. A friend and I were thinking about having a cookout at Moanalua Gardens. It's a really nice, well maintained park that many people don't utilize. We figured that we would do it on a lazy Sunday, have some food, set up some croquet and badminton or whatever else people wanted to play. I think that it would be a nice get together before some of our friends leave to go back to the mainland. I guess that's all that's going on in my head right now.

No comments: