Saturday, June 28, 2008

For the sake of it

Hmmm haven't updated it in a while and I don't wanna get into that habit. So here's some random thoughts. University of Hawaii College of Pharmacy at Hilo has just attained the status of Candidate which means that graduates from the school are considered the same as those that have graduated from an accredited institution. This definitely changes my plans as UH Hilo CoP has been bumped up to the top of my list. It will definitely be the best option financially and flying home wouldn't be a problem. Plus rent is pretty cheap there and I have family that live in the area. And I LIKE Hilo...I think that it'll be an awesome place to study since, you know, there isn't much to do. So now I just have to hope that I get accepted ;)

Speaking of which, I plan on taking the PCATs in August!? So if you don't see me out that much in the next couple of months, it'll be because I'm studying for the test. I just hope that I can get my act together and pull this one out. And so this post isn't all text, here's a picture I took of a common house fly:


No comments: